America's Boating Club Boat Insurance Program was created in 1988 to meet the unique needs of USPS members. Below is an outline of our policy features and the customer service benefits. Take a look and then give us a call at 1-800-763-8777 or fill out an on-line quote form.
- All-risk Physical Damage Insurance (subject to policy exclusions)
- Agreed Value Paid on Total Loss - No Depreciation
- Hurricane Safe Harbor Reimbursement
- Automatic $854,400 Liability Coverage for Oil Spills & Pollution
- Separate $250 Electronics Deductible
- Liability Coverage Includes Operation of Non-Owned Boats
- Coverage Against Damage from Improper Professional Winterizing
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boater Liability Coverage Equal to Liability Limits of Policy
- $10,000 Coverage for Medical Payments Per Incident
- Automatic Coverage for Waterskiing
- Coverage for Individuals, Partnerships and Corporate/Business Owners
- Simplified Navigation Areas - Including Availability of Bahamas, Caribbean, & Mexico Coverage
- Free $1500 Personal Effects Coverage - With Higher Limits Available
- And Much More...
Delivering On The Customer Service Promise!
We recognize customer service as a significant competitive advantage and our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every encounter. Here are some highlights:
- Knowledgeable Marine Insurance Professionals - Our Customer Care Center is staffed by real experts. Not someone who does boats on the side while they are waiting on their next auto or homeowner’s policy. We know boats and as a result are better able to serve our customer's needs for boat insurance.
- Same Day Binding & Direct Billing - We can bind coverage over the phone and have your policy information mailed to you by the next business day so there is no waiting around on your insurance when you could be out on the water!
- Flexible Payment Options - We realize that not everyone is in a position to pay premiums in full so we have flexible payment options to better meet your needs
- 24/7 Claims Handling - We know that accidents don't always happen during normal business hours, so we provide the ability to contact us any time day or night to report a claim.
- Telephone & Internet Services Available - We offer policyholders service via our toll free number (1.800.763.8777) as well as via the web by clicking here. This allows you to contact us when it is convenient for you!
Give us a call or submit a quote on-line for a free no-obligation quote. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business!
*Policy features may vary depending on insurance carrier.